Welcome to A Nanny on the Net!
Families have trusted our Nanny Agency
for over 25 years to find the best nanny services available. We have four categories of Child Care Providers:
- Nanny: Qualified caregiver with 3 years experience as a Nanny, babysitter or day care provider
- Teacher Nanny: Nanny with 3+ years experience and a teaching degree
- Educated/College Nanny: Nanny with 3+ years experience and college degree
- Nanny Plus: Nanny with 5+ years experience
Why choose A Nanny On The Net as your nanny agency?
- We only work with professionally-trained, career Nannies
- We provide you with complete background screening
- We offer Live-In Nannies and Live-Out Nannies to meet your families needs
- We have 37 offices from coast to coast, we can help you no matter where you live
- We have successfully placed thousands of Nannies with families like yours
- We have been serving families for over 25 years
FOR FAMILIES, here's our process to find your Nanny:
- Step 1
- Review the Nanny Services and nanny agency fees for Granite Bay. Contact your local office with any questions.
- Step 2
- Complete a Family Application. One of our placement counselors will contact you to review the specific requirements for your family and provide you with an agency agreement and a credit card form. These forms can be faxed or scanned and emailed to your local office. You could even take a picture of the completed and signed forms and email them to us for fastest service.
- Step 3
- After we review your application, we begin interviewing and screening Nannies specifically for your position.
- Step 4
- When we have located Nannies that fit your requirements, we provide detailed information and help you to arrange a face-to-face interview with the candidate(s) of your choosing. This process continues until you have selected the perfect caregiver for your family.
For a detailed explanation of our nanny services and nanny agency fees, visit the nanny service area closest to you. Services and fees vary by location.
FOR NANNIES, here's how we match you to your family:
- Step 1
- Complete a Nanny Application and submit all supporting documents including CPR/First Aid cards, copies of all childcare certifications, letters of recommendations from former families as well as a recent picture.
- Step 2
- After we review your application, we look at available positions in your area for which you are qualified. If you qualify, we will contact you to set up an agency interview and to complete the background checks.
- Step 3
- If you're a match for a family, we forward your information to the family to arrange a face-to-face interview.
A Nanny On The Net will match your family
with professional Nanny Services and care.
Learn more about our Nanny Agency Granite Bay and the Nanny Services we provide.
Please call us or send us an email
if you have any questions.
Or, complete your Family Application
today to begin your search for excellent Nanny care.
We look forward to working with you and your family!